Friday, May 15, 2015

Yoga Journey

It's been a while since I updated my blog now and I still can't figure out how to use it properly, lol. Anyway, apart for sharing about my fashion life, I also wanna share the one that bring the most impact to my life, yoga.

I think I started to learn yoga when I was in 10th grade. The thing is, I'm a type of a person who get bored so quickly. I did excited to do most of activities but later I got bored and stopped. I have tried a lot of things like wushu, aikido, muay thai, horse-riding, badminton and even swimming, but it all stopped. Nothing but yoga grew on me. It just became a different thing for my lifestyle. I do feel lazy to do yoga sometimes but in the end I still do it even though it just warming up in my room.

Since I've learned ballet before, my body wasn't really stiff and I already have a little bit flexibility
thing on me. So when I started yoga, I could follow up the flow quickly. But yoga is not that easy as I think. It took my body to the next level. I'm trying to learn my limits and keep practicing to push that limits. It not just about flexibility but also strength and balance. For me strength is the hardest one. I always shake a lot whenever the yoga poses is about the strength of my body.

Well, Yoga is a process tho. Doing yoga make yourself know how far your limit is. When you repeat the practice over and over again, somehow you started to push that limit. When I looked back to my yoga journey, It brings joy to me that I finally can push that limit and trying something new after that. Since I can balanced myself when I do forearm stand, I go to my next target, handstand. Wish me luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment